Benefits of Home Staging:
StagedHomes.com® of over 1,000 homes (62% vacant, 38% occupied) across North America prepared for sale by Accredited Staging Professionals (ASP®) show that Staged homes sell in an average of 11 days whereas homes that aren’t Staged take 90 days or more to sell.
WHY TO STAGE YOUR HOME:
1. Staged Homes sell faster which reduces carrying costs
2. Staged Homes sell for higher price (up to 17 %)
3. Staged Homes look better in print and internet advertising
4. Staged Homes generate buyers traffic
5. Staged Homes have marketing advantage over non-staged homes
6. Staged Homes attracts broader range of buyers
7. Staged Homes are recognized as the best properties to see
8. Staged Homes appeal to buyers as well cared, maintain
9. Staged Homes engage buyers to envision themselves living in the home
Average Days on Market Before Sold
95% of ASP Staged Homes sell on average in 11 days or less and sell for 17% MORE
* The Statistics are based upon Today's Market. The Survey was conducted by The International Association of Home Staging Professionals and StagedHomes.com
To find more information on your Home Staging investment return, download your ROSI (Return On Staging Investment) application onto your device.
In today’s Real-estate Market it is essential to invest in pre-listing Staging and Photography. With over 90% of buyers beginning their home search online, it’s critical to show your home in best possible light.